Here are a few of the improvements that have been made:
- FAQ page - We have added an Frequently Asked Question page to help answer some basic questions. Finding answers quickly to some basic questions saves our customers time. If you feel we missed one please let us know by posting it on our blog and we will review it.
- Paper Recommendations and Detailed Paper Information - We have added a pop-up in the "Paper type" section on "Step 2" of our order process. The pop-up offers paper recommendations based on job type and also detailed paper information on all the paper types we carry. This can help our customers make a better decision when picking a paper type.
- Binding Options - We have added a pop-up in the "Binding" section on "Step 3" of our order process. The pop-up gives more detailed information on our binding options. Our customers can learn more about the differences between the various types of bindings we offer. This can help our customers make a better decision when picking a binding type.
- Follow and Share Buttons - We have added "Follow" buttons so our customers can easily find Best Value Copy's social media pages and "Share" button so our customers can easily share Best Value Copy with their friends.
- Professor Highbrow - Some of our customers may have noticed Professor Highbrow on our social media pages, in our emails or elsewhere. Now he's on our homepage too! Professor Highbrow always has something good to say.
These are just a few of the recent improvements made to our site. We hope to continually improve our site and our customer experience. We hope everyone finds these changes helpful.